- She is 40 years old and looks like this.
- Her list of past-suitors sounds like the Oscar red carpet line-up: Brad Pitt (in his prime), Ben Affleck & Luke Wilson.
- She’s married to Chris Martin and all signs point to a happy, healthy marriage. Say you don’t love Coldplay and I’ll say you’re a liar.
- Leonardo DiCaprio inspired her to become a vegetarian.
- Her favorite look? Jeans and a t-shirt with minimal make-up. (In love, yet?)
- “I feel my most beautiful when I am truly myself. Meaning, when I accept exactly where I am in time and space, and I’m not judging myself in any way, and I feel that I have the peace that comes with loving yourself and all of your flaws,” she told People.
- Her kids eat healthier on the daily than most adults I know but Gwyneth does let them eat Oreos and Cheetos. Hello, Mom of the Year.
- She and Chris go on double dates with Jay-Z and Beyonce on the regular, telling Harper’s Bazaar in a recent interview they have a lot in common: “We’re all calm, grounded people.” Word!
Since Easter’s over and we’re all springing into April, is it acceptable to lose the tights and go bare leg? My legs are super pale but I’m thinking it’s now or never, right? HELP.
Dear Barbara Walters,
With Easter came many a fashion tragedy, and while I tried to focus on the good book at Sunday service I found myself shivering at all the short dresses and bare legs. Why? Not because of the shining paleness or the bright colors – because there were plenty of Easter eggs out there – but because it was less than 60 degrees and everybody had visible goosebumps.
As for me and my limbs, I choose to go bareleg once it’s warm enough out that I will remain happy and goosebump-free. Have a cute dress that’s akin to the Grace Potter mini? Keep it safely in your closet until the warmer weather arrives. Don’t waste a good outfit on the cold and cloudy.
And if all else fails, ask yourself if Connie Britton (‘s hair) would wear that. Works every time.